Go on an exciting safari tour while also hiking towards waterfalls at the National parks in Tanzania. Indulge in game drives spotting various wild animals and admire the scenic natural beauty of the parks.
• At 07:00 am, depart from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park with packed lunch. With 3,230 square km coverage, Mikumi National Park is a renowned wildlife destination in Tanzania and is home to a substantial number of elephants, giraffes buffaloes, zebras, elands, greater kudu, wildebeest, roan and sable antelope. Predator population includes tree-climbing lions, leopards, wild hunting dogs, and black-backed jackal. The park also has more than 300 recorded species of birds, including Eurasian migrants such as red-billed oxpecker, marabou stork, and lilac breasted roller.
• Return to the camp/lodge for overnight stay
• After breakfast, go on a full-day game drive of the park.
• Return to camp in the evening for overnight stay.
• After breakfast, drive to Udzungwa Mountains National Park with the picnic lunch. (90 km). Udzungwa Mountain National Park is the first terrestrial National park in Tanzania and is known for its biologically diverse forest, with approximately 20 – 30% of 200 animals and plant species not found anywhere in the world. This park is also a great place for hiking. It is one of the top ten forests for bird conservation in Africa.
• Upon arrival, go on a game drive to spot water buffalo, leopards, elephants and reptiles.
• Return to the camp/lodge in Mikumi for an overnight stay
• After breakfast, drive back to Dar es Salaam.
- • Transport in a strong 4x4 land cruiser /Rover.
- • Accommodation.
- • Full-board meals. (Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- • Entrance fee.
- • Guiding fee.
- • Game drives.
- • Driver’s allowance.
- • Safe drinking water.